Trails and off-road mountain-biking, cave exploration Fitness Level , Easy cycling with off-road trails. Suitable for participants in good fitness condition. Cycling experience is recommended to fully enjoy the tour.From Chiang Mai, experience fantastic mountain biking, discovering small hill tribes villages and witnessing authentic rural life. A rich cultural experience and an active 2 days trip. Doi Chiangdao mountain area provides wonderful scenic views of Thailand's third highest peak.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chiang Mai - Transfers by covered pick-up truck
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Chiang Dao||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Breakfast and Dinner|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Tour prices are inclusive of transfers by covered pick-up truck
- Quality Mountain-Bikes 24 speeds with front suspension
- Safety helmets and water bottle
- English speaking tour guide and driver/mechanic
- Service charges and VAT
- Overnight At Padang Lodge
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Chiang Mai And Transfer To Chiang Dao
After breakfast, pick-up at your hotel and drive in covered pick-up truck north to Chiangdao area. Stop at an elephant camp nestled in lush jungle surrounding. Watch elephants bathing and demonstrating their skills. Then start the bike ride first along rural back-roads, and then along a great off-road trail, crossing a beautiful landscape and leading to small hill tribe villages. Visit Lahu, Lisu and Akkha villages, also discover the Palaung people, who originate in Myanmar and have only a few settlement in Northern Thailand. Finish cycling at Palong Village and spend the night at the Padang Lodge, a basic lodge settled in the nature. Enjoy a succulent Thai dinner served at the lodge. (Basic comfort).
Day 2: Departure
Today is an easy cycling day in great natural surroundings! Most cycling is on paved road, though the first section is a great off-road trail. While cycling is easy, the escort vehicle is always around! Afternoon cycling mostly on small paved roads to reach the Chiangdao caves. Explore the caves and relax until car transfer to Chiang Mai.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.