You ride a total of 38 km over two days on paved roads that are in good condition and on dirt tracks. There are a some ups and downs, but generally the riding is relatively undemanding and requires no technical ability. This tour has been designed for the discerning traveler; someone that enjoys the countryside, likes to ride a bike and has a penchant for good wine and good food. It is also an excellent escape for families as all the vineyards also sell grape juice!
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bangkok - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nakhon Ratchasima||1 night(s)||
Cabbages & Condoms Suptai Resort
|Breakfast and Dinner|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Tour prices are inclusive of transfers in air-conditioned van
- Entrance fees, wine tasting, one glass of wine with lunch on day two, drinking water and fruits whilst cycling, bike hire, helmet & spares
- English speaking cycle guide,
- Accident insurance
- Service charges and VAT
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Bangkok And Transfer To Asoke Valley
Depart Bangkok by van for a two-hours drive north and arrive at Bonya Lit temple. Here get on your bike and start riding on a quiet country road. Though the road is paved there are lots of potholes as the road winds and undulates through small dairies, tamarind orchards and even a sheep farm. After 6 km turn off onto a shaded gravel road that skirts a pond and leads to a dirt road. Here you will be without vehicle support for 4 km as you ride through mango orchards and sugar cane fields. After a rest stop by a lake ride on to Khao Yai Winery for lunch at the Hornbill Restaurant complemented by a glass of wine. Then take a tour of the vineyard and taste some Thai wine. From here it is another 4 more kilometres to cycle to your resort. The pool has a wonderful view and it’s a great way to cool down after a day of cycling. Dinner and overnight at Cabbages & Condoms Resort. Total cycling distance 20 km
Day 2: Departure
After breakfast, short vehicle transfer to the start point. Today you will be climbing a bit on the bike as well as off the bike! Start by cycling on yet another very quiet road, passing tapioca fields and a rock quarry. Your climbing will be rewarded by a long downhill to Wat Tam Tien. Here you can climb the 145 stairs up to a cave. After a look around it’s time to get back on the bikes and ride through sugar cane fields, passing a Chinese meditation centre with three distinctive statues. Then it’s just a few more turns of the pedals to the Prapatsorn grape farm. Here you can taste the local grapes and if you have a sweet tooth the candies they make from them. You’ll have a perfect view of the white Buddha on the hill. He’s sitting 112 metres above ground level on the hilltop and is made entirely from concrete. If you are up for the challenge a walkway with 1,250 steps leads to the base of the statue and the views are well worth the effort. After all that climbing a hearty lunch is in order and after seeing so many dairy cows it’s only appropriate to dine at a dairy co-op where not only delicious food is served, there are also the most interesting ice cream flavors for you to try. After this thorough ride through Asoke Valley it’s time to head back to Bangkok. Total cycling distance 18 km
Cabbages & Condoms Suptai Resort
98 Moo 6, Phya Yen Sub-District,Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.