Kathmandu is the national capital of Nepal, and is also the largest metropolitan area of the region. The history of this town traces back to some 2000 years ago when it was established on the site of a dried lake. A genealogy of Nepalese monarchs ruled over the land in ancient times, followed by the Licchavis and the Mallas. The modern era was marked by Gorkhas, who dubbed their empire as Nepal and made Kathmandu its capital.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport Hotel Airport transfers by a non a/c vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by a non a/c vehicle
- Applicable taxes
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrival At Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. After arrival you will be transferred to the hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Karthmandu Local Sightseeing
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage.
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Darparture From Karhmandu
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Hotel Gangjong (3 star)
G.P.O. Box 385, Lazimpat, Thamel, Thamel - 44600, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.