Three days of multi-activity, with a hotel based in the charming Chiang Dao valley. This program is designed for active people in good physical condition, who want to stay in a comfortable hotel and undertake a variety of activities. Cycling, kayak paddling on a lake, and hiking through jungle are part of the agenda. This program is also suitable for families with younger children.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chiang Mai - Transportation by covered pickup truck
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Chiang Mai||2 night(s)||
Royal Ping Garden and Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transportation by covered pickup truck
- English speaking tour guide / mechanic
- All visits and excursions as mentioned in tour itinerary
- Accommodation in shared twin rooms
- Drinking water and fruit are available in the escort vehicle during excursions
- Service charges and VAT
Royal Ping Garden and Resort (4 star)
110/2-14 Moo 3, Chiang Mai - Fang Rd., Chiang Mai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.