Three days of multi-activity, with a hotel based in the charming Chiang Dao valley. This program is designed for active people in good physical condition, who want to stay in a comfortable hotel and undertake a variety of activities. Cycling, kayak paddling on a lake, and hiking through jungle are part of the agenda. This program is also suitable for families with younger children.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chiang Mai - Transportation by covered pickup truck
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Chiang Mai||2 night(s)||
Royal Ping Garden and Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transportation by covered pickup truck
- English speaking tour guide / mechanic
- All visits and excursions as mentioned in tour itinerary
- Accommodation in shared twin rooms
- Drinking water and fruit are available in the escort vehicle during excursions
- Service charges and VAT
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Chiang Mai And Cycling In The Mae Rim Valley (cycling Distance Can Vary From 25 - 45 Km)
Pick up from your hotel and drive north by covered pick-up truck to Mae Rim, our cycling starting point. Follow some rural roads through scenic countryside. Visit local villages, temples and see rice farming. Continue cycling on rural roads before transfer by car to the resort for overnight and dinner at Royal Ping Garden Resort or similar.
Day 2: Cycling And Kayaking In Sri Lanna National Park (cycling Distance Can Vary From From 20 - 30 Km, And Kayaking Is Minimum 5 Km)
Experience an exciting day of kayaking and cycling in and around the spectacular Sri Lanna National Park. Morning ride 15 to 20 kilometers along various paved and dirt roads set against a backdrop of lush bamboo and fern groves, fruit orchards and rolling rice fields. Arrive at the National Park Head Quarters located on the bank of the Mae Ngat Lake. After a short briefing and practice, paddle on sit-on-top kayaks to reach the exotic bamboo floating raft house (1hour+). Enjoy a mouth-watering Thai lunch. In the afternoon, swim and relax at the raft-house and then paddle back to the shore. Cycle or vehicle transfer back to the resort for dinner and overnight at Royal Ping Garden Resort or similar.
Day 3: Departure
Today we will trek in the Chiang Dao Valley surrounding the resort. Depending on the season and participants, the itinerary can vary. Picnic lunch in the forest or at a local restaurant. This afternoon you will experience an elephant’s back ride in surrounding jungle (seats two persons per elephant, the ride lasts around 1 hour). Transfer by vehicle (1 hour) back to Chiang Mai. Drop off at your hotel or airport.
Royal Ping Garden and Resort (4 star)
110/2-14 Moo 3, Chiang Mai - Fang Rd., Chiang Mai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.