This canalside village has become a popular destination for city folk who seek out its quintessentially 'Thai' setting. This urban influx has sparked a few signs of gentrification, but the canals, old wooden buildings, atmospheric cafes and quaint waterborne traffic still retain heaps of charm.
04 Days Central Highlights1N Amphawa , 1N Kanchanaburi and 1N Ayutthaya
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Baan Amphawa Resort & Spa
River Kwai Hotel
- Transfers and tours by air-conditioned van/coach with English Speaking Guide on the seat-in-coach tour and private tour
- Baggage handling - Entrance fees - Boat fees
- Accommodation in air-conditioned room with shower/bath
Baan Amphawa Resort & Spa (3 star)
22 Bangkapom, Kaewfah Rd., Amphawa 75110 , Thailand, Amphawa
River Kwai Hotel
284/15-16 Sangchuto Rd., Kanchanaburi
Krungsri River (4 star)
27/2 Moo 11 Rojchana Rd., Kamang, Ayutthaya, Ayutthaya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.