This tour is a combination of sightseeing and cycling. You ride a manageable 30 km a day, but because you cover quite a lot of ground and take in all the major sites, the days are quite full and action packed. The riding is fairly easy and follows a wide range of trails ranging from canal paths, minor roads to dirt paths. The trip is fully supported and your guide’s expert knowledge of the area and terrain means that you always know what is coming up in terms of distance and difficulty.
04 Days Central Thailand Bike Ride2N Kanchanaburi and 1N Ayutthaya
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transfers in air-conditioned van
- Accommodation in twin shared rooms
- Entrance fees to museums and sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinking water and snacks whilst cycling
- Bike hire, helmet & spares
- English speaking cycle guide
- Accident insurance
- Service charges and VAT
Royal River kwai Resort & Spa
88 Kanchanaburi-Saiyok Road, Moo 2, Kangsean, Kanchanaburi
Krungsri River (4 star)
27/2 Moo 11 Rojchana Rd., Kamang, Ayutthaya, Ayutthaya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.