A Golden Triangle adventure departing from Chiang Mai and covering Chiang mai, Thaton, Maekok River, Mae Sai, Chiang Rai, before heading back to Chiangmai. Trek to hill tribe villages; see the impressive Chiangdao mountain visit the mystical Golden Triangle, the Burmese border and Mae Sai, Thailand's northernmost point; experience it all in this well organized trip. A complete and active tour showing the highlights of the North.
04 Days Chiang Mai To Golden Triangle Trek3N Chiang Dao
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chiang Mai - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Chiang Dao||3 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Our package tour prices are inclusive of transfers as mentioned above by private air conditioned van from day 2 to 4 and by covered truck on day 1
- Services of an English speaking local guide
- Admission fees to elephant show and caves, elephant riding.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.