The heart land of the State, central Kerala has played a formative role in the evolution of the socio- cultural identity of Kerala. From the Jew Street in Kochi to the world famous Periyar Tiger Reserve in Idukki , from the hill stations of Munnar to the Periyar forests of Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India. Alleppey also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Tea Valley Resort
Spice Grove Hotels And Resorts
Love Shore Cruise
- Non AC Rooms at Munnar
- AC Indica for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary
- Airport or railway station transfer
- taxes, toll and parking charges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Cochin To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Alleppey
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 5: Alleppey To Cochin Drop
Tea Valley Resort (3 star)
Pothamedu - 685612, Munnar
Spice Grove Hotels And Resorts (4 star)
Thekkady - Munnar Road, Anakkara, Idukki - 685512, Thekkady
Love Shore Cruise
15/749, TharyilParambil, Zilla Court Ward, Thattampally P.O - 688013, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.