The island of Phuket has long been misunderstood. Firstly, the ‘h’ is silent. Ahem. And secondly, Phuket doesn’t feel like an island at all. It’s so huge (the biggest in Thailand) that you rarely get the sense that you’re surrounded by water, which is probably the reason why Ko (meaning ‘island’) was dropped from its name
Car DetailsRoad transport from Phuket - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Khao Lak||1 night(s)||
Palm Garden Resort
Racha Kiri Resort and Spa
|Krabi||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Breakfast|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Thief protection Loss Damage Waiver
- Accommodation in shared twin rooms with air-condition and private bath room
- Daily breakfast at hotel/resort car rental for the duration of the trip with unlimited kilometers
- Super Damage Waiver (Zero (0)-deductible for accident damage)
- Third party liability insurance
- Additional driver surcharge
- Free delivery and pick up within 30 kilometers of all locations - Free map - Service charges and VAT
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Phuket And Transfer To Khao Lak
This drive links Southern Thailand’s to premier island destinations, Phuket and Koh Samui. Your journey begins in Phuket and goes up north to Khao Lak. Cross Sarasin bridge, which connects Phuket and the mainland and continue towards Khok Kloi. Continue straight towards Khao Lak following the sign boards towards Thai Muang and Takua Pa. Along the way, you may visit Khao Lak – Lam Ru National Park and Lampi waterfall. Overnight at Palm Garden Khao Lak
Things to see and do
Day 2: Khao Lak To Khanom
Today you may experience the real nature of Thailand. A pleasant drive eastwards on route 401 takes you to the Rachaphrapha Dam (Kheuan Chiaw Lan) where you may enjoy a pretty view over the lake towards limestone ridges. Long-tail boat trips around the lake can be arranged. Continue to Surat Thani. Before arriving in Surat Thani, you may opt for a visit of the ancient city of Chaiya and the forest temple of Suan Mohk, a popular meditation retreat, 53 kilometers north of Surat Thani. Continue on road 401 in eastern direction for another 19 km to Kanchanadit, a small village well known for its Monkey Training School. Return to the main road and follow the signboards to Khanom and the Chada Racha Resort & Spa, your final destination for today (about 87 kms from Kanchanadit). The resort is located at the southern end of Nai Plao Beach. Overnight at Rachakhiri Beach Resort & Spa
Travel from Khao Lak to Khanom
Day 3: Khanom
Discover the beaches, waterfalls and caves in the area or take a boat trip to nearby Tan island – with some luck you will see dolphins along the route – or rent a boat through mangroves and visit the bustling fishing wharf and watch the fishermen bring in their daily catch (the hotel staff will be happy to assist arranging boat trips for you). Overnight at Rachakhiri Resort & Spa
Day 4: Khanom To Krabi
Drive to Nakhon Sri Thammarat (85 km), the ancient Buddhist capital of the South. Along the way, take a few left turns towards the sea to observe the traditional life style in the fishing villages along the coast. Arriving in Nakhon Sri Thammarat, you may visit Wat Phra Mahathat Waramahaviharn, the National Museum (closed on Mon & Tue) and the Shadow puppet museum. Heading west from Nakhon Sri Thammarat you first pass Khiriwong Village and Khao Luang National Park, where impressive waterfalls highlight the influence of the 1835 m peak of the area. The drive then continues through rolling backcountry filled with rubber and oil-palm plantations to Krabi. Overnight at Maritime Park Resort & Spa
Travel from Khanom to Krabi
Day 5: Departure
The route from Krabi to Phuket once again strikes the march of past formations which give Phang Nga it’s spectacular identity. At Phang Nga Bay National Park we recommend to take a long-tail boat to James Bond Island and visit the sea-gypsy village of Koh Panyi, built entirely on stilts. After passing Phang Nga itself, the drive turns south for the final run back to Phuket. En route you may visit Wat Tham Suwan Kuha before you get to your final destination. Arrive on Phuket Island and deliver the car to BUDGET before 18:30 hrs.
Palm Garden Resort (3 star)
33/3 Moo 6, Petchkasem Road, Khao Lak
Racha Kiri Resort and Spa (5 star)
99 Moo 8, Naiplao Beach, Khanom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.