Once one of the world's leading capitals, Ayuthaya's myriad temples and palaces glittered from miles away. Today the dozens of ruins offer a tantalising glimpse into what was once a glorious city. The most famous sites have been partially restored so it is easy to imagine how they must have looked in their prime, while others remain fully functioning temples
05 Days World Heritage Tour1N Ayutthaya , 2N Sukhothai and 1N Chiang Mai
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Chiang Mai||1 night(s)||
- Private air-conditioned van or coach transport and services of an English speaking licensed guide
- Admission fees to the places mentioned above
- Boat fees
- Accommodation in shared twin rooms at hotels mentioned above or similar
- Applicable government taxes and service charges
Kantary Hotel and Serviced Apartments
168 Moo 1, Rojana Road, Tanu, U-Thai, Ayutthaya
Sukhothai Treasure Resort (4 star)
18/2 Moo 4 Jarodwithithong Rd., Sukhothai
Empress Hotel Chiang Mai (4 star)
199/42 Chang Klan Road - 50100, Chiang Mai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.