One of the most popular tourist destinations of India, Shimla is also the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. This hill station derives its name from "Goddess Shyamla", an avatar of Goddess Kali. Shimla still retains its colonial charm and ambience that is not found anywhere else in India. Shimla is one tourist destination that can be visited any time during the year. Summers are warm with cool and pleasant evenings while the winter temperatures can fall below zero.
1 India 1 Price Amritsorwala Himachal 5 Nights 6 Days2N Manali , 2N Dalhousie and 1N Amritsar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport/Station Transfer by Private Cab
- Excursion to Rohatang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level
- Lahaul valley
- Intercity Transfer
Hotel Park Residency (3 star)
Aleo, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali
Hotel Topaz (3 star)
Potreyn Road, Subhash Chowk - 176304, Dalhousie
Hotel R V Continental (3 star)
1, Hotel Lane, Queens Road - 143001, Amritsar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.