Cosmopolitan Bengaluru is the number one city in the Indian deep south, blessed with a benevolent climate and a burgeoning drinking, dining and shopping scene. It’s not necessarily a place you come to be wowed by world-class sights (though it has some lovely parks and striking Victorian-era architecture), but instead to experience the new modern face of India.
1 Night Bangalore & 1 Night Mysore Package1N Bangalore and 1N Mysore
Last Booked 16 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport pick up and drop
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Driver bata included
- Accommodation in non AC rooms
- AC Indica is up to 750 kms for 03 days, if any additional kms, we will collect directly from the client.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Magaji Orchid (3 star)
No 3, Nagappa Road, Kumara Park West, Seshadripuram - 560020, Bangalore
Hotel Sunflower (3 star)
#331/A, Loyal World Centre, Near JSS Medical College, Bannimantap - 570015, Mysore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.