Kerala, often referred to as Keralam, is a state in the south-west region of India on the Malabar coast. It was formed on 1 November 1956 as per the States Reorganisation Act by combining various Malayalam-speaking regions.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Athirapalli||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Silver Crest Resort
The Travancore Palace Beach Resort
Hotel Grand Seasons
- Athirappaly waterfalls known as South India’s Nayagra waterfalls. Visit Athirappaly waterfalls and another popular waterfall to visit is the Vazhachal.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Athirapalli
Day 2: Athirapalli - Guruvayoor
Day 3: Arrive At Munnar
Things to see and do
Power House Waterfalls is a popular tourist attraction in the hill resort of Munnar of Kerala. It is located on the way to Periyar wildlife Sanctuary of Thekkady from Munnar. ...
Travel from Guruvayoor to Munnar
Day 4: Depart Munnar
Things to see and do
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
Day 5: Munnar - Thekkady
Day 6: Thekkady - Alleppey
Day 7: Alleppey - Kovalam
Day 8: Kovalam
Day 9: Kovalam - Kochi
Sopanam Heritage (3 star)
East Nada, Guruvayoor, Thrissur - 680101, Guruvayoor
Bellmount Resorts (3 star)
N H Road, Central, NH 49 - 685612, Munnar
Silver Crest Resort (3 star)
Thekkady Road, Kumily 685509, Thekkady
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
The Travancore Palace Beach Resort (3 star)
Light House Road, Vizhinjam Post - 695521, Kovalam
Hotel Grand Seasons (3 star)
Chittoor Rd, Karikkamuri, Shenoys, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
9 out of 10 travelers rate us 5 out of 5. Plan Your Holiday Now!
Enter your email address below, and we'll email you a link to reset your password: