|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Complimentary stay for one child below 5 years sharing parents bed
- Hotel tax
Lymond House is the epitome of a bygone colonial era, the perfect getaway, set among a vista of flowering trees and sprawling lawns. This heritage hotel comprises two Victorian drawing rooms with fireplaces, ideal for cosy evenings in. It has three ensuite double rooms and three garden suites, replete with antique beds, dressers, creaking floorboards and fireplaces. One can soak in the atmosphere that has been lovingly preserved for over 150 years. Sitting in the Victorian drawing room, keeping warm by the fire, one can easily imagine the then lady of the house, Mrs Dason, at the piano in her crinoline evening gown, playing the haunting melodies of those far from home.
- 96 km from the airport
- 3 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Pets Allowed
- Conference Facility
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Courts
- Baby Sitting
- Airport Transfer
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.