Red Fort or Lal Quila : Shah Jahan, the Mughal emperor, laid the foundation of Red Fort in 1639 and it got completed in 1648. This colossus citadel is built with red stone and that is how the fort got its name. The total area of this fort is about 2.41 km. The fort is octagonal in shape. A wide moat that was originally connected with the river and was filled with water surrounds the fort. The main entrance to the Quila is through the Lahori Gate.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - AC Innova
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Delhi Arrival
Pick up from Delhi International Airport & Transfer to Delhi Hotel
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Delhi Full day Local City tour without Guide AM Sightseeing of Old Delhi visiting Jamma Masjid, Red Fort, Cycle Rickshaw Ride and Raj Ghat. After the above sightseeing stop for Lunch at predetermined restaurant. Sightseeing of New Delhi drive past / stop for photographs of India Gate, Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan, visiting Humayun’s Tomb and Qutab Minar.Return Drop at Hotel.
Day 3: Delhi Airport Drop On Your Own
Transfer on your own to Airport or Plan Further Destination
The Claridges (5 star)
12, Aurangzeb Road -110011, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.