Coorg is a delight for the adventurous at heart. Take your pick from trekking, hiking and angling. Set amidst verdant valleys, imposing mountains and teak wood forests, this is one of the most beautiful hill stations you can visit.The cradle of mother nature blessed with natural beauty of misty mountains, myriad streams, waterfalls, thick tropical forests, velvety carpet of paddy fields.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Taxes included
- Transfers from Bangalore airport or railway station
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangalore
Day 2: Coorg Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Nagarahole National Park is the best place for you to exactly know where the wild truly reside. A visit to the park can be an amazing experience, best time to visit ...
Raja seat is basically a park with nice view point and surrounded by well maintained garden. The Kings of Kodagu or Coorg used to spend romantic time with their Queens. A ...
Abbey Falls is avery beautiful falls in Madikeri. Abbey means "falls" in Kannda. The falls are inside a coffee plantation. It is a breathtaking waterfall where the Kaveri ...
Day 3: Daparture From Bangalore
Super Deluxe Room
116/2, Mg Road - 571201, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.