Guwahati is a fast growing metropolitan city that is by far the most important city in the state of Assam. Today it is known as the largest commercial, educational and industrial center of the entire northeastern region in India. The fabled land of tea plantations and nature tourism has many other gems up its sleeve to lure visitors. The gateway to seven sisters (seven states of northeast India) is indeed a land that hides a few mysteries under its veil.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Royale De Casa
- Inner Line Permits for Arunachal Pradesh
- All transfers by 01 Private vehicle as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Guwahati Airport
Things to see and do
Day 2: Guwahati Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Kamakhya Temple, The Kamakhya Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to the mother goddess Kamakhya, one of the oldest of the 51 Shakti Pithas, situated on the Nilachal Hill in ...
The Navagraha Temple of the nine planets is situated atop a hill named Chitrasaala in east Guwahati. Housed in a red beehive shaped dome, this is an ancient seat of astrology ...
Uma Nanda Temple, The Umananda temple, located on the Peacock Island, is one of the important temples of Guwahati. Situated in the middle of River Brahmaputra, this temple is ...
Day 3: Departure To Guwahati Airport
Royale De Casa (4 star)
r Bhabendra Nath Saikia Path, Beltola - 781028, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.