Thekkady in Kerela is one of those impressive places people love to visit again and again. This verdant region offers various attractions which give you a splendid insight into the flora and fauna of this region. This is the perfect place for those who love to watch wildlife in a non invasive manner, this is also a paradise for bird watching. Munnar is such a beautiful place in Kerala, which cannot be portrayed in a single canvas. Everything and anything here will make us excited
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Clouds Valley Leisure Hotel
Spice Grove Hotels And Resorts
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Parking and toll charges
- Service taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
The tea museum focuses regarding factors like the evolution as well as growth of tea plantations in this region. The Tea Museum at Munnar is started by the Tata tea in the ...
Blossom Park, also known as Hydel Park, (1 km from Munnar). park set in one of the beautiful locales in the country. A lot of activities are offered here including boating, ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Day 2: Munnar To Thekkady
Things to see and do
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 3: Thekkady To Cochin Departure
Clouds Valley Leisure Hotel (3 star)
State Highway 16, Kannan Devan Hills, Moolakadai - 685612, Munnar
Spice Grove Hotels And Resorts (4 star)
Thekkady - Munnar Road, Anakkara, Idukki - 685512, Thekkady
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.