Macau is a city of duality. Its fortresses, churches and the culinary traditions of its former Portuguese colonial masters speak to a uniquely Mediterranean style on the China coast. These are intermixed with the customs, alleys, temples and shrines of its Chinese heritage.
2 Nights Macau And 3 Nights Hong Kong Tour2N Macau and 3N Hong Kong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Golden Dragon
|Hong Kong||3 night(s)||
Regal Kowloon Hotel
- Transfers on Seat-in-coach basis
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Golden Dragon (4 star)
Rua de Malaca, Macau Centre, Macau
Regal Kowloon Hotel (4 star)
71 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.