Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley, on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dried fruits.Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination .The town is within the Himalayas and is within miles of the Line of Control between India and Pakistan.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
R K Sarovar Portico
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Srinagar And Proceed For Sightseeing
Day 2: Gulmarg Sightseeing
Day 3: Departure
Family Suite Room
R K Sarovar Portico (4 star)
Next to United Nations Head Office, Sonwar, Srinagar 190001, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.