The capital town of Bhutan and the centre of government, religion and commerce, Thimphu is a unique city with unusual mixture of modern development alongside ancient traditions. The beautiful valley of Paro encapsulates within itself a rich culture, scenic beauty and hundreds of myths and legends. It is home to many of Bhutan's oldest temples and monasteries, National Museum and country's only airport.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Tashi Namgay Resort & Spa
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All transfers in Non A/c Vehicle.
- All evenings complementary hot tea or coffee at the hotel.
- All internal permits and Internal taxes.
- 1 dinner complementary on the last night stay at the hotel in Paro.
Hotel Kisa (3 star)
Post Box 1478 Chang Lam, Thimphu
Tashi Namgay Resort & Spa (4 star)
1238 Paro, Opposite Paro International Airport, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.