As the Summer Capital of the British in India, Shimla was the country's focus for the better part of every year and now, is the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. Today, it has well developed facilities, easy accessibility and numerous attractions making it one of India's most popular hill resort. Situated in the lower ranges of the Himalayan mountains, it is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Club Mahindra Mashobra
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi Later Proceed To Shimla
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Summer Hill is suburb in Shimla, the state capital of Himachal Pradesh at a height of 2,123 meters. It is situated on a hill, 5 km west to the Shimla Ridge, and is part of the...
Sankat Mochan Temple is One of the most popular tourist attractions of Shimla, the Sankat Mochan Temple is located among lush green and tranquil locales in this beautiful hill...
Day 3: Shimla To Naldehra Proceed To Kufri Later Back To Shimla
Things to see and do
Kufri is also a heaven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. It is especially popular. Among ...
Day 4: Shimla To Delhi For Departure
Superior Double room
Club Mahindra Mashobra (4 star)
Gables , Mashobra -171007, Mashobra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.