Srinagar is the heart of the Kashmir Valley, still preserves the imprints of the Mughal and the British. The valley takes great pride in its lakes, gardens and the charming rows of houseboats floating on them. Popular for traditional Kashmir handicrafts, Kashmir clothes and dry fruits. "If there is a heaven on earth, it is here", exclaimed the Mughal emperor Jahangir on his first visit to this place.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
Appolo Eleven Houseboat
Hotel Royal Batoo
- All sightseeing & transfers by Non AC Vehicle
- Airport Transfers
- 1Hr Shikara Ride on Dal lake (4 pax at one time)
- All Toll tax & Parking Charges Included + All Applicable Taxes Included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive In Srinagar
Day 2: Srinagar To Gulmarg And Back To Srinagar Again
Travel from Srinagar Houseboat to Srinagar
Day 3: Srinagar To Pahalgam And Back To Srinagar
Day 4: Srinagar To Sonamarg And Back To Srinagar
Day 5: Departure
Appolo Eleven Houseboat (3 star)
Dal Lake, Gate No 9 Opp. Park Hotel - 190001, Srinagar Houseboat
Hotel Royal Batoo (3 star)
Kohen Khan Khayam, Dalgate - 190003, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.