Most of the tour normally begins and ends at Paro. As you get off from your flight and take your first breath of Bhutanese air, you will be amazed by the scene and tranquility of Paro’s Valley. The beautiful valley is dotted with toddle-like English homes and turquoise –colored glacial rivers plunge through the valley forming Paro River. It is home to many of Bhutan’s ancient temples and monasteries, and the place where Bhutanese have fought their medieval wars with the Tibetans.
4 Nights 5 Days Bhutan Package1N Phuntsholing , 2N Thimphu and 1N Paro
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Tashi Namgay Resort & Spa
Hotel Druk (3 star)
Post Box No 148, Zhung Lam, Phuentsholing Chukha, Phuntsholing
Hotel Migmar (3 star)
Olakha Lam, Thimphu
Tashi Namgay Resort & Spa (4 star)
1238 Paro, Opposite Paro International Airport, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.