Kodaikanal is one of the very popular and most sought after Honeymoon and holiday destination hill resorts in South India. The cool and misty weather, the scenic beauty of the rolling hills and the wooded forest of Kodaikanal and its surroundings will mesmerize any visitor throughout the year. Walk through the wooded forests, row in the lake, bath in one of the splashing waterfalls, go for horse riding and cycling around the lake or simply admire the views.
4 Nights 5 Days Kodaikanal Family Package2N Kodaikanal and 2N Ooty
Last Booked 7 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll and Parking charges
- Including all applicable tax
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
JC Residency (3 star)
Convent Road, Naidupuram - 624101, Kodaikanal
Deccan Park (3 star)
After JSS International School, Theetukal, Fernhill Post - 643001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.