Chikmagalur is a town that's located in a district of the same name in the state of Karnataka. The region is popular as it has a huge number of tourist spots. The town houses the famous Mahatma Gandhi Park, which is a prime tourist destination. Tourists mainly flock to the town during the time of Dussehra (following Navratri), as the folk performances and the cultural scenes can render travellers breathless.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Serai Chikmagalur
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll & Park
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bengaluru And Later Proceed To Chikmagalur
Day 2: Chikmagalur
Things to see and do
What is perhaps one of the most beautiful trekking locations in Karnataka, the KR hills, named after Krishnaraj Wodeyar who made Kemmangundi his summer home. Kemmannagundi is ...
Day 3: Chikmagalur
Things to see and do
Mullayanagiri (also spelt Mullayangiri or Mullainagiri) is the highest peak in Karnataka, India. It is the highest peak between the Himalayas and the Nilgiris. Mullayanagiri ...
Day 4: Chikmangalur To Belur Later Back To Chikmangalur
Day 5: Departure From Chikmagalur To Bangalure
Estate Villa Pool
Estate Jacuzzi Villa
The Serai Chikmagalur (5 star)
Mugthi Halli Post, K M Road - 577135, Chikamagalur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.