Synonymous with tourism, Pattaya is unapologetic about its bread and butter industry. But walking the same streets as the stiletto-wearing ladyboys are ever-increasing numbers of Russian tourists and Chinese tour groups. More than anything, Pattaya today is a schizophrenic experience part package holiday destination part prostitution central.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Eastin Hotel Pattaya
Bangkok Palace Hotel
- Half day Coral Island tour with Indian lunch on seat in coach basis
- Alcazar Show (Normal Seat) on seat in coach basis
- Half day Temple and City tour of Bangkok on seat in coach basis
- Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya Hotel on seat in coach basis (Departure every 2 hours between 08:00 hrs & 18:00 hrs) both time inclusive
- Transfer from Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel on seat in coach basis (Departure every 4 hours between 08:30 hrs & 16:30 hrs) both time inclusive
- Transfer from Bangkok Hotel to Suvarnabhumi Airport on seat in coach basis (Departure every 4 hours between 08:30 hrs & 18:30 hrs) both time inclusive
- All taxes are included
- Important: This package is saleable 14 day before the date of travel only
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok And Transfer To Pattaya
Day 2: Pattya Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Coral island can engage in several fun activities, parasailing, sea walker, jet skiing. Coral Island, or Koh Larn, is a picture-postcard island off the coast of Pattaya. The ...
Day 3: Pattaya To Bangkok And Enroute Sightseeing
Travel from Pattaya to Bangkok
Day 4: Free Day In Bangkok
Day 5: Bangkok Shopping And Departure
Eastin Hotel Pattaya (4 star)
217/27 Soi 8, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Pattaya, Chonburi - 20150, Pattaya
Bangkok Palace Hotel (3 star)
1091/336 Soi Petchburi 35, New Petchburi Road Makkasan, Rajchathevi - 10400, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.