Gateway of Indiambai is a cluster of Seven Islands and derives its name from Mumbadevi, the patron goddess of the koli fisher folk, its oldest inhabitants. Mumbai pulsates with activity. It is a city that is disciplined by no time frame neither day nor night. Mumbai is also the country's financial powerhouse, the nation's industrial heartland, and its economic nerve center.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Lalit Mumbai
- AC Indigo Car or similar
- Pick up, drop & sightseeing as per itinerary on point to point basis.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive At Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Things to see and do
Also called the Queen's Necklace (a romanticized perception of the streetlights), Marine Drive was built in 1920 on reclaimed land from the back bay. The five kilometer-long ...
Mumbai has several art galleries and museums, which preserve some of the most valuable ancient and medieval artifacts. Some of the most popular museums and galleries are the ...
The Gateway of India is a monument built during the British Raj in Mumbai (formerly Bombay), India. It is located on the waterfront in the Apollo Bunder area in South Mumbai ...
The Hanging Gardens, in Mumbai , also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens , are terraced gardens perched at the top of Malabar Hill , on its western side, just opposite the...
Day 02 : Mumbai Suburban Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Juhu Beach in Mumbai is one of the most famous Indian beaches. This beach is known to be the one of the most-visited beaches of India and is situated in 'Ville Parle'. It ...
Srila Prabhupada founded the ISKCON Movement in New York in the year 1966. International Society forKrishna Consciousness, Bombay (ISKCON Bombay) was registered as a society ...
Nehru Science Centre has more than 500 hands-on and interactive science exhibits on energy, sound,kinematics, mechanics, transport, etc. installed in the science park & ...
Chota Kashmir is a symbol of reminiscent and scenic natural beauty. It is named so, as it somewhere reflects the nature and scenery of Kashmir: the Indian paradise on earth. ...
Day 03 : Depart From Mumbai
The Lalit Legacy Suite
Lalit Club Room
Lalit Spa Suite
Lalit Luxury Suite
Lalit Executive Room
The Lalit Mumbai (5 star)
Sahar Airport Road, Andheri East - 400059, Mumbai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.