Varanasi, a city of spiritualism where the people are living by following their great culture and traditions. It is believed that Kashi is the most oldest city which was created by the God Shiva Himself. People, who are living in this city consider themselves great disciples of the Lord Shiva. They believe that they are blessed by God directly that’s why they have the chance to live in Varanasi.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Pick up, drop & sightseeing as per itinerary on point to point basis.
- A/C Indigo Car
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Varanasi Airport
Day 02 : Varanasi City Tour
Things to see and do
Durga temple, also known as the "monkey temple" is one of the important temples of Varanasi. This temple is dedicated to Goddess Durga. The Durga temple was built in the ...
MManikarnika Ghat is one of the ghats in Varansi and is most known for being a place of Hindu cremation. It is one of the oldest ghats in Varanasi. It is revered in Hindu ...
Day 03 : Departure
1 Bedroom Suite
The Business Class Room
Radisson Hotel (5 star)
The Mall, Cantonment - 221002, Varanasi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.