The city of smiles, of lights, of a thousand faces, endearingly called the Pearl City, Hyderabad offers a variety of tourist attractions ranging from Heritage monuments, Lakes and Parks, Gardens and Resorts, Museums to delectable cuisine and a delightful shopping experience. To the traveller, Hyderabad offers a fascinating panorama of the past, with a richly mixed cultural and historical tradition spanning 400 colourful years
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
1589 Generation X Hotel
- Pick up & Sightseeing by Private car (Point to Point basis)
- A/C Indigo Car
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: On Arrival At Hyderabad Airport
Day 02 : Hyderabad City Tour
Things to see and do
The Botanical Garden in Hyderabad extends over 120 acres in Kothaguda Reserve Forest near the hi-tech city, Madhapur. It contains medicinal plants, timber trees, fruit trees, ...
Mecca Masjid is one of the oldest mosques in the city and easily the biggest. Muhammed Quli Qutub Shah began building it in 1617 under the supervision of Mir Faizullah Baig ...
Chowmahalla Palace or Chowmahallat is a palace of the Nizams of Hyderabad state . It was the seat of the Asaf Jahi dynasty and was the official residence of the Nizams ...
The Charminar, built in 1591 CE, is a monument and mosque located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The landmark has become a global icon of Hyderabad, listed among the most ...
Day 03 : Departure
1589 Generation X Hotel (3 star)
No. 8-2-703/4/B/1A, Road No. 12, Banjara Hills - 500034, Hyderabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.