Ahmedabad Sightseeing can be done in a day trip with-in the city. Ahmedabad also known as Amdavad, is located on the banks of the Sabarmati river. The city is even today has a large business footprint of textiles and was known as the “Manchester of the East”. Ahmedabad has quite a lot of interesting places to visit inside as well as around it, making it a popular place for tourists from around the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Grand Bhagwati
- Pick up, drop & sightseeing as per itinerary on point to point basis.
- A/C Indigo Car
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Ahmedabad Airport
Day 02 : Ahmedabad City Tour
Things to see and do
This evening market is packed with stalls selling glittering wares from Kutch and Saurashtra. It's chock-a-block with cholis (sari blouses) and richly decorated chaniyas (long...
Day 03 : Departure
The Grand Bhagwati (4 star)
Opp. Gurudwara, Thaltej Cross Road, S. G. Road, Ahmedabad – 380051, Ahmedabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.