The Buddhist Kingdom of Bhutan lies along the lofty ridges of the eastern Himalayas, location of Bhutan bordering the Tibetan Autonomous region of China in the North and North-West and the Indian states of Sikkim in the West and South-West, Assam in the south, Arunachal Pradesh in the East and South-East and West Bengal in South and South-West.
6 Nights Bhutan Package1N Phuntsholing , 2N Thimphu , 1N Punakha and 2N Paro
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort
City Center, Tharpai Lam, Phuentsholing, Phuntsholing
Peaceful Resort (3 star)
Upper Motithang, Thimphu
Punakha, Bhutan, Punakha
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort (3 star)
Satsam Chorten Tsendo Paro Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.