Gujarat, one of the most beautiful and developed state in northwest India is a great tourist destination. From the scenic Great Rann of Kutch to the hills of Saputara and Gir Forest National Park to the more offbeat beaches, the state's tourism tagline "experience it to believe it" is most apropos.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Le Grande Residency
Champaner Heritage Resort
Heritage Home Stay
- Airport / railway station transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Toll Tax, Driver Allowance, Night Charges, Parking, Permits, Etc.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Ahmedabad
Day 2: Ahmedabad Sightseeing
Day 3: Ahmedabad To Champaner
Travel from Ahmedabad to Champaner
Day 4: Champaner Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Day 5: Champaner To Jambughoda
Travel from Champaner to Jambhughoda
Day 6: Jambughoda - Ratan Mahal Sloth Bear Sanctuary - Jambughoda
Day 7: Jambughoda To Ahmedabad Departure
Le Grande Residency (3 star)
Old Sharda Mandir Cross Road, B/h Gujarat College, Ellisbridge - 380006, Ahmedabad
Champaner Heritage Resort (3 star)
Jambughoda Road, Halol Village - Bhamaria, Champaner, Champaner
Heritage Home Stay
P.O. Jambughoda, District Panchmahal, Pin Code - 389390, Jambhughoda
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.