Spain is a surprise to those who have the image of having to fight for towel space at one of its crowded beaches or sipping sangria while watching a bull fight or flamenco. From the ancient monuments left by the Romans and Moors, the medieval castles of the interior, the white villages in inland Andalucía or the vibrant cities of Barcelona and Madrid, there is a great mixture of cultural attractions in Spain.
8 Days/7 Nights Glamour of Spain - Silver Package2N Madrid , 3N Seville and 2N Barcelona
Last Booked 5 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport or Train Station transfers in all cities
- Train travel between Madrid – Seville – Barcelona on AVE Train
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
AC Monte Real
C/ Arroyofresno, 17, Madrid
Hesperia Sevilla (4 star)
Avenida de Eduardo Dato, 49, Seville
Hilton Barcelona (5 star)
Avenida Diagonal, 589-591, 08014 Barcelona, Barcelona
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.