A trip to Kuala Lumpur also gives travellers an access to wonderful eating and shopping options. The Malaysian capital is commonly known as 'KL' by the locals and is flooded with residential suburbs. One of the areas in the city is named as the Old City Centre or Old Town. A visit to this part of Kuala Lumpur gives travellers a chance to get familiar with traditional setting of the region.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Genting Highlands||1 night(s)||
First World Hotel
|Kuala Lumpur||2 night(s)||
Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur
- KL Intl' Airport / Genting Highlands / Kuala Lumpur / KL Intl' Airport (SIC basis)
- En-route Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour from Genting (SIC basis) @ 1300hrs
- Genting Highlands Snow World Ticket
- Meet & Greet Services by English speaking coach captain
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Genting
Day 2: Genting To Kuala Lumpur
Things to see and do
The Petronas Towers, also known as the Petronas Twin Towers (Malay: Menara Petronas, or Menara Berkembar Petronas), are twin skyscrapers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. According ...
The National Monument is a sculpture that commemorates those who died in Malaysia 's struggle for freedom, principally against the Japanese occupation during World War II...
Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) is one of Malaysia's most historic landmarks located in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Upon gaining independence from British rule, it was ...
Sultan Abdul Samad Building - Originally the offices of the Colonial Secretariat, they later served as the first administrative centre of the Malayan government. Built in 1848...
Travel from Genting Highlands to Kuala Lumpur
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing
Day 4: Departure From Kuala Lumpur
First World Hotel (3 star)
Genting Highlands Resort, 69000 Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia, Genting Highlands
Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur (5 star)
Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.