While images of flamenco, bullfighting and endless tapas spring to mind when picturing a Spanish holiday, the stereotypes barely scratch the surface of Spain, a country steeped in epic history, tradition and unrivalled passion. A visit to Spain is a must for anyone planning a tour of Europe; from the vibrant urban centres to the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean Sea, the culture-soaked Spanish cities will delight you and the laidback local lifestyle will ensure you’ll want to keep coming back.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Senator Marbella Spa Hotel
AC Hotel Sants by Marriott
- Airport Transfers
- Puerta de Toledo,Almudena Cathedral,Puerta del Sol, , Círculo Bellas Artes, Thyssen Museum, Reina Sofía Museum, Botanic Garden, Prado Museum, Puerta de Alcalá, Salamanca district, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Debod Temple .
- Intercity transfer by train
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival In Madrid
- Welcome to Madrid - capital of Spain and one if Europe’s most enchanting cities.
- On arrival, you will be met by your local representative. Check in to your hotel. Overnight stay at your hotel in Madrid.
Day 2: Madrid – City Tour (hop On Hop Off)
- After breakfast, proceed for the city sightseeing tour.
- For those seeking to discover Madrid at their own rhythm and no rush, this double-decker bus is the solution! Clients have the possibility to get on and off during the entire day with the same ticket, change the route and discover the history of Madrid. Overnight stay at hotel in Madrid.
Day 3: Onto Marbella
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to Madrid station and journey to Marbella, a major tourist centre due to high quality of the facilities and services it provides.
- Travel on the AVE train at a speed of 300km/hr.
- On arrival at Malaga station, you will be met by your local representative and transferred to hotel in Marbella. Overnight stay at hotel in Marbella.
Travel from Madrid to Marbella
Day 4: Marbella
- After breakfast at the hotel, you can enjoy the city on your own.
- Marbella is in the heart of Costa del Sol which has kept the unique Andalucía feeling with narrow streets and charming alleys. The Old Town is famous for its restaurants and numerous shops. One can enjoy walking on beach from Marbella to Puerto Banus. A dip in the Mediterranean beach or refreshing drink and Tapas food (beach bar) is very tempting.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Marbella.
Day 5: Marbella (day Trip To Seville)
- After breakfast at the hotel, get ready to enjoy a full day trip to Seville, situated on the banks of the Guadalquivir River. Museums and art centres, theme parks, cinemas, theatres and clubs are some of the many leisure options that a great city like Seville holds.
- City sightseeing tour including the Paseo de Colón, the Bullring, Maestranza Theatre, Torre de Oro (Gold Tower), River Guadalquivir, Plaza de America, Avenida de las Palmeras (Palm Tree Ave.), Maria Luisa Park and the Plaza de España. Return to Marbella in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel in Marbella.
Day 6: Onto Barcelona
Travel from Marbella to Barcelona
Day 7: Barcelona (bike Tour Between The Vineyards)
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for an exciting bike tour between the vineyards.
- A guided 1 hr 30 minutes bicycle tour through the vineyards on the slopes of the sacred mountain of Montserrat, enjoying the beautiful scenery of Bages & Catalonia with the majestic Montserrat in the background. Discovering traces of its glorious wine history. Afterwards experience, a guided tour of the Mas Oller Heretat Winery, sampling typical bread with tomato and local cured meats. Overnight stay at hotel in Barcelona.
Day 8: Departure
Claridge Hotel (4 star)
Plaza de Conde de Casal 6 28007 - Madrid - Spain, Madrid
Senator Marbella Spa Hotel (4 star)
Principe Alfonso von Hohenlohe Parcela 97 Marbella Malaga 29600 Spain, Marbella
AC Hotel Sants by Marriott (4 star)
Passeig de Sant Antoni, 36-40, Barcelona
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.