Singapore is one of the great cities of the world, with its blend of Asian and European cultures. Graceful colonial buildings co-exist alongside centuries-old street markets and modern high-rises. Though the government can be strict with residents and visitors who misbehave, travelers who follow the rules can’t help but be fascinated by this multi-cultural city.
A Short Break in Singapore4N Singapore
Last Booked 6 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Half day Singapore city tour on seat-in-coach basis
- Night Safari
- Sentosa with Underwater world , dolphin lagoon , 01 way cable car , Wings of Time
- Full day Universal studio
- Singapore tourist visa charges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Parkroyal On Kitchener Road (4 star)
181 Kitchener Road, Little India - 208533, Singapore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.