Kerala might have earned its nickname ‘God’s own country’ for having blessed with natural spectacles and beauty. However, this south Indian state of Kerala is no less famous for God’s abodes or temples. Kerala has many ancient temples that are built according to the strict doctrines of temple architecture by saints. These sprawling temples in Kerala have played a major role in shaping the cultural identity of Kerala.
A Spiritual Sojourn to Trivandrum and Kanyakumari1N Trivandrum and 1N Kanyakumari
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
KTDC Chaithram Trivandrum
Hotel Tri Sea
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Parking and toll charges
- Service taxes included
KTDC Chaithram Trivandrum (3 star)
Thampanoor junction, opposite to the trivandrum central railway station - 695 001, Trivandrum
Hotel Tri Sea
Near Seashore, Kovalam Road, Kanyakumari – 629 702. Tamilnadu,India, Kanyakumari
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.