Coorg is also known by its native name ‘Kodagu’ and is located on the slopes of the Western Ghats. It is a hilly location and is famous for its lush green surroundings and pleasant climate. It is also an important agricultural town in Karnataka and is famous for its coffee and paddy fields. The town of Coorg is also famous for its natural wealth and a number of various species of flora and fauna. Coorg has various Buddhist monasteries that are a must visit.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Viceroy Comforts
- Non Ac Rooms at Coorg
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll and parking charges
- Including of Government service tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Viceroy Comforts (3 star)
No.770/5 F-25, Ramanuja Road, Annex Rajendra Kalamandhira - 570004, Mysore
116/2, Mg Road - 571201, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.