New Zealand is one of the top holiday countries in the world with its clean green natural image, scenery, adventure, culture, friendly people and value for money. See yourself why New Zealand is often rated as one of the best tourist destinations.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Millennium Hotel Rotorua
Fairways At Ocean Ridge
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
|Fox Glacier||3 night(s)||
Distinction Fox Glacier Te Weheka Boutique Hotel
- A choice of three transport options
- All sightseeing entry fees included (as mentioned in each itinerary)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Auckland
Day 2: Auckland Sightseeing
Day 3: Auckland To Waitomo Later Proceed To Rotorua
Travel from Auckland to Rotorua
Fly to Rotorua
Fly to Tauranga, bus
Day 4: Rotorua Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Te Puia  home to the Whakarewarewa Valley of geothermal activity, including bubbling mud pools and geisers. General admission is $40, but once inside there are regular, ...
Day 5: Rotorua To Wellington
Travel from Rotorua to Wellington
Fly from Rotorua
Bus to Taupo, fly
Day 6: Leisure At Wellington
Day 7: Wellington To Picton Later Proceed To Kaikoura
Travel from Wellington to Kaikoura
Fly to Picton, bus
Car ferry, drive
Day 8: Kaikoura To Christchurch
Travel from Kaikoura to Christchurch
Day 9: Christchurch To Mount Cook Later Proceed To Queenstown
Travel from Christchurch to Queenstown
Bus Newmans Coach Lines
Day 10: Milford Sound
Day 11: Leisure At Queenstown
Day 12: Queenstown To Glacier Region
Travel from Queenstown to Fox Glacier
Bus InterCity Coachlines
Day 13: Leisure At Glacier Region
Day 14: Glacier Region To Greymouth Later Proceed To Christchurch
Day 15: Departure
Skycity Hotel (5 star)
Corner Victoria and Federal Streets, Auckland
Millennium Hotel Rotorua (5 star)
Corner Of Eruera And Hinemaru Streets, Rotorua
Novotel Wellington (4 star)
133-137 The Terrace, Wellington
Fairways At Ocean Ridge (4 star)
1 Kersage Drive, Kaikoura, Ocean Ridge, New Zealand, Kaikoura
Novotel Christchurch (4 star)
52 Cathedral Square, 8011, New Zealand, Christchurch
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside (4 star)
Cnr Earl St and Marine Parade, 9300, New Zealand, Queenstown
Distinction Fox Glacier Te Weheka Boutique Hotel (5 star)
15 Main Road, Fox Glacier 7886, New Zealand, Fox Glacier
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.