Phuket is Thailand's largest island and one of the most popular tourist destinations in Southeast Asia. This island is rich in natural resources and has the perfect weather for agriculture while providing colorful tropical vistas. The terrain is varied supporting a variety of plants and animals, addition to agricultural.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Holiday Inn Resort Phuket
Twin Palm Resort Pattaya
- All transfers in Seat in Coach basis
- Half Day Phuket City Tour
- Transfers from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Aiport to Hotel 8 00 AM to 6 00 PM
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok And Transfer To Phuket
Day 2: Phuket
Day 3: Phuket
Day 4: Phuket To Pattaya
Travel from Phuket to Pattaya
Fly Phuket to Bangkok, taxi
Fly Phuket to Utapao
Ferry to Krabi, fly to Bangkok, taxi
Day 5: Pattaya
Day 6: Pattaya
Day 7: Departure
Holiday Inn Resort Phuket (4 star)
52 Thaweewong Road, Patong Beach - 83150, Phuket
Twin Palm Resort Pattaya (3 star)
429/1 Beach Road, Central Banglamung, Chonburi, Pattaya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.