Popularly known as the City of Taj, Agra is an important hub of Uttar Pradesh state. Once served as the capital of mighty Mughals, the city is renowned for its centuries old culture and traditions. Agra is bestowed with two World Heritage Sites, namely Taj Mahal and Agra Fort that draw tourists from across the globe for a holiday in Agra. In addition to these, Agra tour packages cover a number of other attractions like Itmad-ul-Daulah tomb and Sikandra.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Taj Inn
- Return transfers to New Delhi Airport / Railway Station by AC Vehicle
- Private AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees, toll, parking, Driver allowances & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi – Agra (205 Km / 2.5 Hr)
Day 2: Agra & Fatehpur Sikri Sight-seeing
- In the early morning hours, you will be experiencing the breathtaking view of sunrise in the vicinities of Taj Mahal, especially amidst the Seven Wonders of the world. In the end, you will be taken to the hotel to enjoy your breakfast. We then proceed to the enormous Agra Fort. Built by Emperor Akbar in 1525, this citadel includes many old buildings within itself.After the visits, leave for Fatehpur sikri.On arrival, visit of Fatehpur sikri.
- Return to the hotel in the evening & relax.Overnight stay at Agra hotel.
Things to see and do
Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, It is built by the bank of the Yamuna river not very far from the Agra Fort. Taj Mahal is a masterpiece of the Mughal ...
Agra Fort built in red sand stone, it is the one of the famous sights of Agra other than Taj Mahal. The semi circular fort was started by Akbhar in 1565, and completed in ...
Take this excursion to Fatehpur Sikri and be amazed at the complex of monuments and temples, all in a beautiful blend of Hindu and Islamic architectural styles. The buildings ...
Day 3: Agra – Via Mathura / Vrindavan – Delhi - Departure
Hotel Taj Inn (3 star)
18/163, B/4, Fatehabad Road, Taj View Crossing, Bagichi - 282 001, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.