The Ngorongoro Conservation Area covers 8,292 square kilometers. It is one of the three divisions that comprise Ngorongoro District in Arusha Region. The Serengeti hosts the largest terrestrial mammal migration in the world, which helps secure it as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ngorogoro Serena Lodge
Serengeti Sopa Lodge
|Lake Manyara National Park||1 night(s)||
Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge
- Ground transportation in a 8 seater or 6 seater 4x4 safari vehicle with English speaking Driver guide
- Game drives and park entry fees
- Services of Local Representative
- Prices include Tourism Development Levy US $ 1.50 per person per night
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arusha To Ngorongoro
Day 2: A Day In Ngorongoro
Day 3: Ngorongoro To Serengeti
Travel from Ngorongoro to Serengeti
Day 4: A Day At Serengeti
Day 5: Serengeti To Manyara
Travel from Serengeti to Lake Manyara National Park
Day 6: Manyara To Arusha Departure
Ngorogoro Serena Lodge (4 star)
Ngorongoro, Tanzania, Ngorongoro
Serengeti Sopa Lodge (3 star)
Bariadi, Tanzania, Serengeti
Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge (3 star)
Ngorongoro, Tanzania, Lake Manyara National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.