The Ngorongoro Conservation Area covers 8,292 square kilometers. It is one of the three divisions that comprise Ngorongoro District in Arusha Region. The Serengeti hosts the largest terrestrial mammal migration in the world, which helps secure it as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa.
All about Kenya2N Ngorongoro , 2N Serengeti and 1N Lake Manyara National Park
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Lake Manyara National Park||1 night(s)||
- Ground transportation in a 8 seater or 6 seater 4x4 safari vehicle with English speaking Driver guide
- Game drives and park entry fees
- Services of Local Representative
- Prices include Tourism Development Levy US $ 1.50 per person per night
Ngorogoro Serena Lodge (4 star)
Ngorongoro, Tanzania, Ngorongoro
Serengeti Sopa Lodge (3 star)
Bariadi, Tanzania, Serengeti
Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge (3 star)
Ngorongoro, Tanzania, Lake Manyara National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.