Alapuzha or Alleppey as it is popularly known, is the most prominent township in the backwaters. The Backwaters of Kerala is a network of interconnected canals, rivers, lakes and inlets formed by more than 900 km of waterways. Cochin, now Kochi, is a beautiful city on the south western coast of the country in the state of Kerala, which is often referred to as 'God's Own Country'.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
River Queen Houseboats
- Cost includes onward and return journey (to and from bangalore) by Deluxe push back coach
- Cochin sightseeing by car
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Alleppey
Day 2: Cochin Sightseeing And Departure
River Queen Houseboats (3 star)
Alleppy Finishing point Alleppey - Kerala, India, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.