Alapuzha or Alleppey as it is popularly known, is the most prominent township in the backwaters. The Backwaters of Kerala is a network of interconnected canals, rivers, lakes and inlets formed by more than 900 km of waterways. Cochin, now Kochi, is a beautiful city on the south western coast of the country in the state of Kerala, which is often referred to as 'God's Own Country'.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bangalore - Non AC Vechile
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
River Queen Houseboats
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Cost includes onward and return journey (to and from bangalore) by Deluxe push back coach
- Cochin sightseeing by car
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Alleppey
Arrival at Alleppey and check into any hotel for fresh up. Later, transfers to houseboat at 12 noon. Cruise through backwaters of Alleppey. Overnight stay at Alleppey Houseboat.
Day 2: Cochin Sightseeing And Departure
After breakfast, check out from Houseboat at 9.00 AM and departure to Cochin sightseeing by car. Evening at 6 PM departure to Bangalore.
River Queen Houseboats (3 star)
Alleppy Finishing point Alleppey - Kerala, India, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.