Alapuzha or Alleppey as it is popularly known, is the most prominent township in the backwaters. The Backwaters of Kerala is a network of interconnected canals, rivers, lakes and inlets formed by more than 900 km of waterways. Cochin, now Kochi, is a beautiful city on the south western coast of the country in the state of Kerala, which is often referred to as 'God's Own Country'.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bangalore - Non AC Vechile
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
River Queen Houseboats
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Cost includes onward and return journey (to and from bangalore) by Deluxe push back coach
- Cochin sightseeing by car
River Queen Houseboats (3 star)
Alleppy Finishing point Alleppey - Kerala, India, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.