Alwar was a part of 'Matsya Desh', most of it around 1500 BC was included in the territory of Matsya. It is believed that the legendary Pandavs, the heroes of Mahabharta, spent the last year of their thirteen years of exile over here in the city of Viratnagar. Alwar has a very turbulent history due to its strategically important location.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - AC Vehicle - Indigo
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Pick up and drop from Delhi airport or railway station
- All applicable taxes included
Aravali Hotel- Managed by UNA Hotels
1 CEB, Near Railway Station, 301001 Alwar, Alwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.