Embark on a spiritual Journey as we take you on a tour to the beautiful valley of Kashmir. Enjoy a visit to the beautiful gardens and temples in Srinagar and travel by helicopter for the Amarnath Yatra . After a spiritual experience head back to Srinagar and the next day travel to the "Meadows of Flower" Gulmarg for a cable car ride and some skiing.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Centre Point
- Return Airport transfers.
- Confirmed Chopper Tickets for Yatries.
- Individual Transportation for the Whole Trip.
- All Taxes Included.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive At Srinagar
Things to see and do
Mughal Gardens is one of the splendid places in this city. Moving around in the garden, you will experience the magic of the Mughal style of architecture & design which is ...
Nishat Garden is a terraced Mughal garden built on the eastern side of the Dal Lake, close to Srinagar in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is the second largest ...
Shalimar Bagh is a Mughal garden linked through a channel to the northeast of Dal Lake , on its right bank located near Srinagar city in the Jammu and Kashmir . Its ...
Day 2: Yatra By Helicopter And Back To Srinagar
Day 3: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Things to see and do
it is one of the most beautiful hill station in this world and also called meadows of flower. It has world highest golf course (World Highest) and Gulmarg is also famous for ...
Day 4: Srinagar And Back Home.
Standard Single Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Double Bed
Hotel Centre Point (3 star)
Bishamber Nagar, Khayam Dal Gate, 190001, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.