Dalhousie is full of old world charm and holds lingering echos of the Raj era. Dalhousie has charming colonial architecture, including some beautiful churches. Its location presents panoramic views of the plains and like a long silver line, the river Ravi twists and turns below Dalhousie. The variety Dharamsala offers for sightseeing ranges from temples, churches and monasteries to museums, ancient towns and places of natural beauty. Every season and every spot has its own special offering.
Amazing Dalhousie And Dharamsala Tour2N Dalhousie and 2N Dharamshala
Last Booked 22 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Anand Palace
- All transfers by Ac Indigo or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Mall, Court Road, ( Near Punjab National Bank Dalhousie) Dalhousie, District Chamba, 176304, Dalhousie
Hotel Anand Palace (3 star)
Bhagsunag, Mcleodganj, Upper, Dharamshala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.