Kohima, is a hilly district of India's North Eastern State of Nagaland, sharing its borders with Assam State and Dimapur District in the West, Phek District in the East, Manipur State and Peren District in the South and Wokha District in the North. One of the oldest among the eleven districts of the state.
Amazing Nagaland Tour2N Kohima , 3N Imphal , 2N Aizawl , 1N Silchar and 2N Agartala
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All taxes
- Sighseeing as per itinerary
- One designated chauffeur driven private vehicle (Tata Sumo) for transfers
Post Box No. 140, P.R. Hill Kohima H.O., Kohima, Nagaland 797001, Kohima
The Classic Hotel (3 star)
North AOC Petrol Pump, National Highway 150, Imphal, Manipur 795001, Imphal
Hotel Regency (3 star)
B/49, Zarkawt Main Street - 796007, Aizawl
Club Road, Silchar Cachar, Silchar
Hotel Somraj Regency
H.G. Basak road, India, Agartala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.