Blessed a with salubrious climate, breathtaking views of valleys, meadows, mountains and greenery; it's hard to imagine that Nuwara Eliya is only 180 Km from the hot and humid Colombo.The old brick Post office, country house like hill club, with it's hunting pictures, mounted hunting trophies and fish, and it's strict formal dinner attire; the 18 hole golf course, race course etc., all remind you of 'England'.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
Pello Lake Resort
Carolina Beach Hotel
- Service of an English speaking Chauffeur / A national Guide for a group of 09 pax and above
- All sightseeing tours as per Itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Cololmbo / Nuwara Eliya
Day 02 : Nuwara Eliya To Trincomalee
- Early morning visit Ashoka Vatika (Sita Amman Temple), Agni Pariksha place Divurumpola, Gayathri peetam temple, Ramboda Hanuman Temple. Afterwards proceed to Trincomalee.
- Dinner and overnight Stay at Trincomalee.
- Divurumpola : This is the place where Sitadevi underwent the Agni test.
Things to see and do
Ashok Vatika was a garden in Lanka, the Kingdom of demon king, Ravana, as mentioned in the Vishnu Purana and Hindu epic, Ramayana of Valmiki, and all subsequent versions, ...
Travel from Nuwara Eliya to Trincomalee
Taxi to Sigiriya, fly to Trincomalee
Taxi to Katugastota, fly to Batticaloa, taxi
Day 03 : Trincomalee To Jaffna
- Early morning visit Sri Shakthpeetam, Shankarre Devi Temple,
- Trikoneshwaram Temple, Vilundari Temple, after proceed to Jaffna.
- Dinner & overnight stay at Jaffna.
Travel from Trincomalee to Jaffna
Day 04 : Jaffna Sightseeing
Day 05 : Jaffna To Chilaw
Travel from Jaffna to Chilaw
Day 06 : Departure
Pello Lake Resort
No 197/16, Upper Lake Road, 22200 Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka, Nuwara Eliya
No: 66, Orr's Hill Centre Rd, Trincomalee
Green Grass (3 star)
No.33, Aseervatham Lane, Hospital Road - 40000, Jaffna
Carolina Beach Hotel (3 star)
Ambakandawila, Chilaw, Sri Lanka, Chilaw
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.