Himachal Pradesh is home to several hill stations. Situated on the River Beas, Manali is one of the most visited hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla in Himachal Pradesh boasts of old world charm and monuments. Chamba and Dharamshala in the upper reaches of the state of Himachal Pradesh are extremely popular with those seeking peace and quiet. For adventure lovers, Himachal Pradesh offers great trekking and hiking trails in Khajjiar, Chail and Kufri.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transportation and sightseeing through personlised vehicle.
- Airport transfers included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi And Transfer To Shimla
Day 2: Kufri Sightseeing And Return To Shimla
Day 3: Shimla To Manali
Things to see and do
Kullu valley is gifted every thing that you can imagine. The Marvelous landscapes, hospitable, peaceful & co-operative people having distinct life style & culture are some...
The Beas River is a river in the northern part of India. The river rises in the Himalayas in central Himachal Pradesh, India, and flows for some 470 km (290 miles) to the ...
When Dussehra celebrations comes to an end in the rest of country, it begins at Kullu. Over 300 local deities come to pay homage to Lord Ragunath. This is a time when the ...
The Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP), located in the state of Himachal Pradesh lies within the Parvati valley of Kulu division. Its boundaries are also contiguous with the...
Travel from Shimla to Manali
Day 4: Visit Rohtang Pass And Return To Manali
Things to see and do
Rohtang Pass is a high mountain pass on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas around 51 km from Manali. It connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys...
Situated about 16 km from Manali at the starting point of the stunning Rohtang Pass, Rahala Falls is a popular picnic spot in Manali. At an altitude of 2,501 m, this pretty ...
Solang Valley popularly known as Snow Point, is 13 km northwest of Manali and famous for its 300-meter ski lift. It is a picturesque spot and offers splendid views of glaciers...
Marhi is a shanty town of roadside restaurants in Himachal Pradesh, India, located midway between Manali and Rohtang La on the Manali-Leh Highway. Buses traveling the highway ...
Day 5: Departure
Hotel Rajat (3 star)
Near C.M. House, The Mall Road, Shimla-171002., Shimla
Naggar Highway, Prini Shuru, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.